1. Definition of personal information
- Name, date of birth and other descriptions included in the relevant information (any matter described or recorded in a document, drawing or electromagnetic record, or expressed using sound, motion or other method Those that can identify specific individuals (including those that can easily be matched with other information, thereby identifying a particular individual).
- Personal identification code included
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide information necessary for the preparation of visa application documents to administrative scrivener at "one visa"
- In order for the company to which the customer belongs to provide the company with necessary information to use the "workability feasibility diagnosis service" in one visa
- To provide one visa
- To respond to guidance, inquiries etc. concerning "one visa"
- For information on our products, services etc.
- To respond to acts that violate our policies, policies etc. ("Terms, etc.") concerning "one visa"
- In order to notify the change etc. of the terms etc. concerning "one visa"
- In order to improve our services, use it for development of new services, etc.
- Employment management, for internal procedures (personal information of executives and employees)
- Responsibilities to shareholders, corporate law and other laws and ordinances (Regarding personal information of shareholders, stock acquisition rights holders, etc.)
- In order to prepare statistical data processed into an unidentifiable form in relation to our service
- Other purposes, for the purpose attached to the above purpose of use
3. Change of purpose for personal information use
We may change the purpose of using personal information to the extent reasonably accepted as having relevance, and when we change it, individual who is the subject of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "principal") To notify or announce.
4. Restriction on the use of personal information
We will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the person, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations. However, in the following cases this is not the limit.
- Based on laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
- In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted therewith to cooperate in fulfilling the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the principal, When there is a risk of interfering
5. Proper acquisition of personal information
- We will properly acquire personal information and do not acquire it by lying or other illegal means.
Except for the following cases, we will not acquire personal information that requires consideration (meaning what is defined in Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act) without obtaining the consent of the person in advance.
- In cases falling under any of the items of paragraph 4
- The relevant personal information is disclosed by the person himself, the institution of the country, the local public entity, the persons listed in each item of paragraph 1 of Article 76 of the Personal Information Protection Act, and other persons specified by the Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Committee
- When viewing personal information or photographing to acquire obvious careful personal information on its outline
- When receiving provision of necessary personal information in a manner deemed not to be provided by a third party pursuant to Section 7.1
Upon receiving personal information from a third party, we confirm the following matters pursuant to the provisions of the Rules of Personal Information Protection Committee. Provided, however, that the provision of such personal information falls under any of the items of paragraph 4 or in cases where it is made in a manner that is not to be provided by a third party pursuant to Section 7.1 proviso.
- Name or name and address of the third party in case of a corporation or the name of its representative (in the case of a non-juridical organization and the representative or administrator, the representative or manager)
- Background of acquisition of the personal information by the third party
6. Safety management of personal information
We will supervise our employees as necessary and properly so that the safety management of personal information can be aimed at risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when consigning all or a part of the handling of personal information, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision so that the consigned company can ensure the safety management of personal information.
7. Third party provision
In addition to cases falling under any of the items of paragraph 4, we will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the individual in advance. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to the third party specified in the above.
- When we provide personal information in accordance with entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use
- Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
- Shared use in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 8 1
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 7.1, the Company shall, other than falling under any of the items of paragraph 4, other than in a foreign country (as specified by the Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Committee under Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Act Person information (excluding those who have established systems complying with the standards specified by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Committee under Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Act) , We will obtain the consent of the person himself / herself to allow the provision to a third party in a foreign country in advance.
- When we provide personal information to a third party, we will prepare and store records in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- In the event that we receive personal information from a third party, in accordance with Article 26 of the Personal Information Protection Act, we will make necessary confirmation and prepare and preserve records related to such confirmation.
8. Shared use
We will share personal information as below and provide personal information to be used jointly to users defined below.
We will share personal information as below and provide personal information to be used jointly to users defined below.
Information required for the preparation of visa application documents (contact information, passport description information, information on residence card information, contact information in home country, application reason information, information on relatives and residents in Japan, entry information, work information, company information , Corporate finance information, job content information, employment history information, education history information, tax information, engagement information, school information, other information judged necessary for application and published by himself)
Scope of persons to use in cooperation
Each administrative scrivener registered in this service
Purpose of use by person using
Visa application service agency service for this service
Name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information
one visa, Inc.
9. Disclosure of personal information
When we are requested to disclose personal information based on the personal information protection law from the
principal, after confirming that it is a request from himself, we will disclose it to himself without delay (We
will notify you when that personal information does not exist.) However, unless we are obligated to disclose by
the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws, this is not the case.
[Please note that we have received a commission (3,000 yen per case) for disclosure of personal information, so please be forewarned. ]
10. Correction of Personal Information, etc.
In the event that the Company requests the correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction etc.") of its contents based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, for reasons that personal information is not true, After confirming that it is requested by himself / herself, conduct necessary surveys without delay in the range necessary for attaining purpose of use, correct the contents of personal information based on the result, I will notify him / her to that effect (we will inform you to that effect when we make a decision not to make corrections etc.). However, unless we are obligated to correct, etc. by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
11. Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
From the person himself, from the reason that the personal information of the person himself is handled beyond the scope of the previously published purpose of use or because it was acquired by a false or other illegal means, the Company considers the personal information protection law (Hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the basis of the provision of paragraph (1), or because personal information is provided to third parties without your consent, In cases where we are requested to suspend its offer (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of offer") pursuant to the provisions of the Information Protection Act, if we find that there is a reason for the request, we will notify you from yourself After confirming that it is a claim, we will suspend or stop the use of personal information without delay and notify the person informed to that effect. However, unless we are obliged to suspend or stop using the personal information protection law or other laws and regulations, this is not the case.
12. Treatment of anonymous processing information
- The Company shall be an anonymous processing information (meaning what is specified in Article 2, Paragraph 9 of the Personal Information Protection Law, which constitutes an anonymous processing information database etc. prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 10 of the same Act,), Personal information shall be processed in accordance with the standards stipulated by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- When we create anonymous processing information, we will take measures for safety management in accordance with the standards stipulated by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- When we create anonymous processing information, we will publish the items of information on individuals contained in said anonymous processing information as specified by the Rules of Personal Information Protection Committee.
- When providing the third party with anonymous processing information (including those created by the Company and those provided by a third party, unless otherwise provided below) In accordance with the provisions of the Information Protection Committee Rule, we disclose in advance items of information on individuals included in anonymous processing information provided to third parties and methods of providing them, and provide such information to such third parties Clearly indicates that the information on the anonymous processing information is anonymous processing information.
- In dealing with anonymous processing information, in order to identify a person related to personal information used to create anonymous processing information, the Company (1) collating anonymous processing information with other information, and (2 ) To obtain information such as a description deleted from the personal information or personal identification code or information on the method of processing carried out pursuant to Article 36, paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Act ((2) provided from a third party Only for the anonymous processing information received).
- The Company shall take necessary measures necessary for ensuring proper handling of anonymous processing information, such as necessary and appropriate measures, processing of complaints concerning creation of anonymous processing information and other handling and other handling we will endeavor to take measures and publicly announce the contents of such measures.
13. Use of Cookie (Other Cookies)
Our service may use cookie and similar technology. These technologies are useful for grasping the utilization status of our service by our company and contributing to the improvement of services. Users who want to deactivate cookies can invalidate cookies by changing the web browser settings. However, if cookies are invalidated, some functions of our service may not be available.
For inquiries concerning requests for disclosure etc., opinions, questions, complaints application and other handling of personal information, please contact the following counter.
Kuromatu building F6 Sakuragaoka 14-6 Shibuya-ku Tokyo
one visa, Inc.
(The reception hours are from 10 o'clock to 17 o'clock on weekdays.)
15. Continuous Improvement
If there is a difference between the English translation and the terms of the Japanese the Japanese convention is prioritized.
History of changes
- May 25, 2017: Established
- May 9, 2018: Updated